What are your signs made out of?
- All HOJ signs are made out of live, raw, high quality pine wood. Our smallest sign weighs just under 1 pound, and our largest sign weighs approximately 10 pounds!
- All of our handcrafted frames are made of premium square edge pine.
- All HOJ signs are hand painted. OUR lettering and backgrounds are painted with acrylic paint and/or stained.
What if my sign arrives damaged?
Although we take necessary measures to ensure your order arrives in perfect condition, unfortunately sometimes this happens! We are so sorry to hear this. Please contact us within 3 business days at firstname.lastname@example.org, include a picture(s) of the damage, and we will take care of the issue as soon as possible. It is our desire that you end up with a sign you love, and our guarantee that it arrives to you in perfect condition.
Sign orders can be cancelled within 3 days of purchase. If a request for a refund is not made within 3 days of purchase, a store credit will be given. Please contact us at: email@example.com with your name and order number and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Returns & Exchanges
- Due to the custom nature of our signs we do not accept returns or exchanges on custom orders. Please double check spelling + dates when entering in personalized information at checkout for custom signs.
- All other returns + exchanges will be done on a case-by-case basis. We want you to love your sign! If the fault is of ours, we are happy to make it right.
- Returns will only be accepted on full-price merchandise (non sale). We must be contacted within 5 business days of you receiving your order. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in unused, new condition. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our return address and please include your order number. Credits can take an additional 2 – 10 business days to post to your account, depending on your credit card. Refunds on returns/exchanges will be processed minus initial shipping costs & return shipping costs.
- Orders sent to the wrong shipping address will be responsible for additional shipping and handling charges.